Location: Stall Street, Bath, BA1
The Georgian Pump Room has been the social heart of Bath for more than two centuries, and boasts amongst its previous patrons Jane Austen and Charles Dickens.
As a Waiter you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue
- Tronc and overtime paid
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Waiter / Waitress to assist the floor managers in the day to day running in the beautiful Pump Room Restaurant. From Afternoon Tea to a Glass of Champagne, you will deliver the same first class service to all customers.
As a Searcys waiter you will be required to run sections, understanding and delivering all guests requirements and offering seamless service, food and drink.
7 day operation, shift rotation with social hours finishing by 6pm each day.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £10.42 per hour plus tronc.
- Provide exceptional service to our guests
- To successfully participate in the delivery of all food and beverage services
- Take part in the setup of restaurant and events
- Nurture and develop new commis waiters
- Adhere to all company policies and departmental procedures/trainings
- Liaise with key people in all necessary areas of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards set by the managers
- Deal effectively and courteously with guest requests, and to refer them to the line manager, if necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills