Shift Hours: 24 – 0
Hourly rate £10.50
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Atlantic Way – Tavistock
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Paid DBS
- £300 Joining Bonus
- Unlimited £300 refer a friend scheme
We are currently looking for Full Time and Part Time Support Workers to join our team in Tavistock.
Atlantic Way Care Mid and West is spread over three individual sites providing 24-hour support for individuals with a vast range of complex Mental Health needs.
We have an 11-bed provision in the market town of Tavistock within West Devon.
In line with government guidelines COVID vaccinations are preferred but no longer essential within care settings.
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org