Location: Cromwell Road, London,
Salary: £36,000 – £38,000
When we founded Benugo 23 years ago we had a vision of not just creating superb, natural food but of giving London something that was a real experience.
This vision is still true today. The Benugo brand stretches from our own award-winning high street stores to cafes and restaurants within some of the world’s best loved public spaces and visitor attraction.
Find out more about us at www.benugo.com
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join the team at the world's famous Natural History Museum.
Our cafes and restaurant at the museum serve freshly made pizzas, burgers, salads, and hot food specials.
Salary: £35,000- £38,000 per annum
Shifts: 5 days out of 7, daytime
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
About the Senior Sous Chef role:
- Reporting directly with the Head Chef and deputising in their absence
- Working with the Head Chef and Group Executive Chef to develop new menu ideas and ways to improve our offerings
- Ensuring the food quality is at its highest standard at all times
- Ensure the performance of the chef team is of the highest standard by motivating and leading by example
- Overseeing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Ensure all food safety and health and safety procedures are maintained to the highest standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a high volume kitchens
- Strong communication and leadership skills