£7.49 – £10.45 an hour
A Subway® Sandwich Artist™ is the face of our Franchisees’ stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
You’ll be the reason customers keep coming back!
Working as a Sandwich Artist™ in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® Franchisees are proud of their hard working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Comply with Food Code of Practice
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
As a Sandwich Artist™ you will serve and add value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promote Subway® brand awareness and ensure hygiene standards are met.
Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Subway,73 Station Road ,Addlestone