Who are we
Warner Leisure Hotels, a member of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family.
What began as a holiday village in 1932 is now a collection of 15 hotels showcasing
British history, food, music and theatre in stunning locations across England
and North Wales. Importantly too, we’re exclusively for adults.
on the search for a Revenue Manager to join us at our Hemel support centre and
share our passion to make one of the UK’s most-loved hospitality brands the
best it can possibly be. Perhaps this’ll be your niche too? We’d love to find
What are we looking for?
As a key part of the commercial team, your purpose will be to
provide commercial support across Warner. Principally, this will be focused on
improving the yield at each of our hotels every year and supporting the sales
and marketing teams with their day to day needs. Providing sales and service
superiority to the many areas of the business you will come into contact with
on a daily basis is essential in raising the profile of the team and the
support we can offer.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for owning and managing a commercial and yield strategy for each hotel utilising a range of revenue management techniques to achieve this
- Work closely with hotel and support teams to ensure this strategy is delivered consistently, in particular ensuring that the sales and marketing teams have all the information they require
- Chair regular yield meetings with hotel teams and own subsequent actions aimed at delivering hotel yield strategy
- Develop reporting capabilities across the business to support yield strategy
- Responsible for all pricing and yield decisions at a very detailed level and subsequent communication to ensure that all team and systems are updated
- Ability to manage several distribution channels, ensuring that the pricing strategy for each is consistently delivered within the framework of the overall business strategy
- Regular analysis and interpretation of data to help drive business forward
- Manage the end-to-end budget and projection process ensuring buy in from finance, sites, leadership team and sales and marketing teams
- Support the team managing the reservation system to ensure they have all the information required to ensure accuracy. Driving development of this system going forward as it will form part of the overall yield strategy
do I need?
- Experience in a relevant Yield/Revenue Manager role
- Strong analytical skills supported by high level of competence in Excel
- A flexible approach as travel to hotels will be required
- Confidence to make decisions in a fast-paced environment based on logical, detailed analysis
- Strong communicator who has the presence to influence at all-levels
- Distribution Channel Management
The benefits of working with us
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance through our Holiday Buy Scheme
- Hybrid working via our Warner offices located in Hemel Hempstead
Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands
Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays
earning potential through the Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to fantastic discounts offers with many national brands and retailers through our ‘My Bourne Hub’ page
- Access to use the Company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development
- Immediate access to Well-being support through our EAP provider and team pages
Join us and you’ll be part of one great team, creating superb
breaks behind-the-scenes. Whatever role you have, one thing’s for sure:
you’ll have our full support to develop yourself, gain skills and
qualifications and create the career you’ve always dreamed of. Guests might be
our VIPs – but in our eyes, you are too.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bourne Leisure Head Office, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4YL