In a Nutshell
If you enjoy variety and meeting lots of new people every day you might like to join our Reception team. We are now looking for a Receptionist – someone who would like to be the friendly face our guests meet when entering the hotel. This is a pivotal role, to ensure all our guests experience a warm welcome, whether they come for the day, or for a longer stay.
Our Guests tell us that they love the home from home feel, and being made to feel welcome the moment they arrive. If you enjoy making people happy and have a genuine interest in hospitality send us your CV now!
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Receptionist you will assist with check in and out, rooming guests, organising their stay, and helping them to settle their bill on departure.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Experience in a similar role within a hotel would be advantageous and exposure to other property management systems is really useful.
- A smiley bubbly character, full of energy, not afraid to start the conversation.
- Confident communicator – making sure that everyone across the hotel knows what to do and when.
- Ability to manage your own time and help our guests organise theirs – so they get to experience everything we can offer.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.