The role of Operations Manager at EMR Group is broad in its requirements and provides a challenging but rewarding working environment. Reporting to the General Manager of the depot, the successful candidate will be required to adopt a continuous improvement approach, and be responsible for ensuring safe, environmentally sound, efficient and productive operations within the area of responsibility and for meeting operational and product quality targets.
- Leading and developing your workforce through your adaptive management style –You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and lead by example, and you appreciate that different people respond positively to different approaches.
- Encouraging collaboration with your team through many employee voice channels – You are a true believer that the best answers come from those who are living and breathing the operation.
- Making sure our people and operation is carried out safely – Safety is just the way you approach your work. You look to inspire a culture of safe working and your people believe SHE forms part of their role.
- Implements lean management and continuous improvement techniques– Inspiring others to reduce waste and improve productivity within the workforce
- Commercial and Customer – focused approach– You are a true advocate for Customer Service and making your operation a success
- You have a strong track record of achievement in Operational Management within your industry
- Your track record demonstrates that you are motivated and driven to achieve increased efficiencies, reduced costs, and improved outcomes in all operational areas
- You’re experienced in managing a dynamic team, and your management style is collaborative and including.
- You will have good project management experience which has seen you make some value-added changes in your past.
- You will be able to develop strategies and plans to achieve strategic outcomes and influencing the wider business in operations.
Hours per week: 45