New Business Lead, Production
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Production harnesses the power of Publicis Groupe’s entire global production capabilities whether sitting within established brands such as Prodigious, The Pub, Harbor or Content Factory, or embedded within the Groupe’s agencies.
Through our family of production brands, we access best-in-class production talent, models and technology worldwide. Our purpose is to deliver seamless, relevant and impactful consumer experiences across every touchpoint in every market. We do this with pioneering production solutions that drive performance in a data-led marketing landscape and help brands to win in the platform world.
Publicis Groupe’s vision for production is as a key growth driver and our ambition to make it fit for the era of 1:1 marketing. With game-changing wins in the past 2 years, Publicis Production is building leading-edge data-driven solutions that are transforming the marketing world.
Publicis Production is one of Publicis Groupe’s 4 key Global Services (Production, Media, Content, Commerce), set up to drive operational and product standardisation across all markets.
The candidate will support in new business opportunities representing, the technology offering of Publicis Production and will be reporting into the Head of Process, Implementation & Change. On a day-to-day basis you will work hand in hand with our CIO, global / regional business growth leads, global client leads and the tech development team.
Your role will be to actively support New Business activity both internally and externally. In order to do this, you will need to:
- Support the set-up of new/demo instances of the Publicis Production technology stack. Ensure that demo instances are optimized and demonstrate new capabilities/features in the best possible scenario
- Answer RFI/RFP questions related to technology
- Create and maintain an RFI/RFP knowledge base. Collaborating with product SMEs to ensure that information is accurate etc.
- Be confident in guiding the client/requestor with the most applicable and meaningful version of the tools required, sometimes going beyond the usual and suggesting tech audits, integrations and tech developments between client and Publicis’ technology offering
- Be confident in representing Publicis Production’s technology offering during kick-off, workshopping and client pitches. Be able to demonstrate product features and benefits in a clear and concise manner.
- Product positioning – The ability to position product(s) in a way that meets the customer's needs. Able to differentiate Publicis products from competitors and highlight the unique value proposition.
- Be able to present Publicis Production’s technology offering and its underlying processes including but not limited to: pricing model, configuration timelines, technical specs requirement.
- Be able to prepare demo materials, demo videos or presentations as related to the new business ask
- Keep abreast of new functional developments by regularly liaising with product teams and communicate these changes to potential customers.
- Responsible for client opportunity/needs assessment, definition and documentation. Ensuring that the client need is understood and clearly articulated.
- Support the Enterprise Architect in translating client needs into technical solution/proposals and ultimately client value
- Collaborate and support Publicis growth teams and ensure that Publicis Production’s technology proposition is correctly positioned
- Customer support – provide technical support to customers during the sales process and troubleshoot technical
- 5-7 years of account management in advertising agencies and /or digital and / or tech with a background in business development
- Strong project management organization and skills (exposure to process or change management not mandatory but highly appreciated)
- Strong communication skills (experience & confidence presenting / speaking to large audiences mandatory)
- Comfortable with technology / online tools
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Requires listening, analysis and teaching ability as well as the capacity to influence
- Attention to detail and dedication to the accuracy and reliability of information
- Dynamic and proactive
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
Experience in the advertising industry (communications or production) not mandatory but would definitely be a benefit.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business