We are looking for a zero hour contract kitchen porter to work in our contract in London Bridge. You will mainly be doing evening events (2pm-10pm) but also holiday cover.
We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team.
If you’re interested in getting started in the catering industry, our Kitchen Porter role will help you learn just how a busy kitchen operates. You’ll work hard to ensure that the kitchen runs smoothly, every day. Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean, tidy and hygienic will form an essential part of your work – from disinfecting surfaces, utensils and tools, to carrying out basic food prep and assisting with food storage and delivery.
Your ability to follow procedures and instructions carefully, along with good communication skills and a neat, tidy appearance is essential, along with a helpful attitude and a flexible, reliable approach to your work.
We are looking for candidates with experience of working in a food environment or, you have Food Safety at Level 2 combined with good awareness of health and safety plus COSHH. We will also be looking for plenty of enthusiasm to join a friendly, hardworking team and will support your future training and development.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Opportunity to work within a magic circle law firm and brand-new workspace
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual Bartlett Mitchell Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RE