Salary: £10.77 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We are seeking a Chef who will be able to:
- Contribute to the development of menus.
- Prepare, cook and present a wide range of fresh and pre-prepared food items to a high standard.
- Ensure unit financial targets are achieved by effective food ordering, minimising wastage, following recipes and upselling food items to customers.
- Ensure all company and legislative paperwork and procedures are followed at all times.
- Supporting the Unit Manager in delivering Team Member training and conducting occasional audits or stock taking.
- Assisting with special events and theme days.
- You can communicate with a wide range of customers and fellow team members.
- You understand that food safety and health and safety are a crucial part of a catering service.
- You are eager to learn and can work as part of a dynamic team.
- You can follow instructions but are not scared to make your own decisions for what’s best for the customer.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
If that sounds like you, please apply.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1511/99790001/52530061/DINE
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.