Waiting Staff – Part Time
Prezzo – Canterbury
up to £10.52 p/h
Christmas Fixed Term Contracts! Work extra hours over the festive period!
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for enthusiastic Waiting Staff to join us atPrezzo to help us create magical experiences for ourguests, no matter the occasion.
(Previous experience is desirablebut not essential)
- Providing a quick, friendly, and professional service always.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong #OneTeam (one of core values!) work ethic and drive to help others.
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with.
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the menu to our guests.
Our ‘Deal’;What’s in it for you?
- Take your birthday off on us! (Christmas & Boxing Day off too)
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Free company uniforms.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
Situated on the High Street, close to Canterbury cathedral and only a short walk from the riverfront. The Museum of Canterbury is also within easy reach. Prezzo Canterbury has a contemporary interior with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere and features a wood-burning pizza oven. Views of the medieval High Street can be enjoyed from the outside dining area. The original building dates from the 18th century, and is in the heart of this historic university town.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieveour goals.
Genuine Connection… buildinggenuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’shard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everythingwe do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominatedfor:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health andwellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘LondonHealth Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where weembrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We loveto see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications fromindividuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the SustainableRestaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Canterbury
Salary: £9.00 – £10.52 per hour plus tronc