Location: Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1
The British Academy for the Promotion of Historical, Philosophical and Philological Studies is the United Kingdom's national academy for the humanities and the social sciences. It was established in 1902 and received its royal charter in the same year.
As a Waiter/Waitres you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys @ The British Academy are looking for waiter/waitresses to work across its diverse Events space,
As a Waiter/Waitress you would be working closely with the Event Manager / Deputy General Manager to assist in the day to day running of the events consisting of weddings, corporate events and dinners
Job Type: Part Time/Full time
Payrate £12.50 per hour
- Pre event set up.
- Plate waiting
- Canape waiting
- To deliver exemplary service at champagne and drinks receptions
- Polishing cutlery and glassware
- Coffee making
- Close down event space
- A passion for events & hospitality
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and excellent time management.
- Have experience of working in team.
- Adaptable and can-do attitude.