Hourly Rate ..
Location: Hob Lane, Burton Green, CV8 1QB
Salary: £11.70 (Hourly Rate ..)
Caterlink are the education sector catering specialist. For over 20 years, the Company has delivered fresh food solutions to pupils and staff at Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across the UK. The company caters more than 1,000,000 meals a week. Our “Fresh Food Policy” is the foundation of our success and growth in the market coupled with a desire to truly deliver on the promises we make to our clients and support our site-based teams.
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client.
- To ensure that the company’s reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- To set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the location, including supervising the recruitment and selection process to ensure that it effectively meets the need of the location and Caterlink.
- To assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- To ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- To monitor the work of the location team and carry out appraisals ensuring that information is filed appropriately, with development plans that are actively used.
- To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required, company and client information.
- To maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget.
- To develop and evolve all client services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
- To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work
- To ensure that Health and Safety Polices are followed
Previous experience within the Education Catering factor preferred