You will support the Twilight Delivery Manager to maintain a best-in-class Delivery Service from the Delivery Hub. You will run a department which is Safe, Secure and Legal at all times, maximising efficiency, and delivering accurately and on time to our customer.
- Ensuring that all picking activity is managed accurately, pickers are fully trained, and the picker board is kept up to date.
- Great colleague communication through a regular picker huddle.
- Pre-loading hand scanners
- Extract management.
- Ensuring that diary tasks are completed and recorded as necessary.
- Supporting new colleagues during their induction.
- Ensuring that all colleagues maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment in which to work.
- Leading by example, role modelling the Booker Code of Business Conduct and Win Together Behaviours.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships internally, and externally.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures and mandatory training
- Supporting a Health, Safe and Legal culture.
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion ensuring Everyone Is Welcome at Booker.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- The flexibility to step into other roles/shifts from time to time to support/cover.
Shift Hours: 38 hrs per week (2pm-10pm across 5 days including weekends)