We are looking for Support Workers to join our small friendly team supporting young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. It's a challenging role but can be hugely rewarding – making a difference to a young person's life.
You must be 23 years or older to apply for this position due to current children's care home guidelines.
Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous however more important to us is the values that you hold:
• Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
• Can you inspire the people we support and your colleagues to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
• Are you LOYAL,are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
• Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
• Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
• Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mindset to work?
• Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
If this is you – then get in touch!
What can we offer you?
- Training/Qualification Opportunities- In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare.
- You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities
- Perkbox -We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline- You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Employer Pension contribution
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Sleep ins are paid an extra £40 on top of your salary!
We also provide full mandatory training and care certificate. Entry onto the Diploma is provided dependant on successful completion of your probationary period
Apply now and one of our team will review your CV and be in touch!
We have a massive duty of care towards those we support who are often the most vulnerable in society, which is why our staff are encouraged to keep up to date with vaccines and focus on self-care too.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career prospects and would like to be part of our dynamic organisation which supports people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, please apply.