Salary: £10.80 – £10.80
Shift Hours: 37.5 hours pw –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Team Leaders provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our team in Harrietsham.
At Endurance Care we support adults with a range a needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
Our 7 bed residential service aims to deliver person-centred care and promote independent living and life skills by assisting with day to day activities. We work in partnership with families and relevant professionals to maximise choice control and independence for the people we support.
We help develop skills in cooking, cleaning, personal care and accessing the community to increase and promote independent living.
The Team Leader role is 37.5 hours per week and will include days and alternative weekends.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Staff do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.80
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care
- Experience of leading, supervising and motivating a team
- Experience of auditing and quality monitoring
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.