Position: Support Worker
Location: Sherwood, Nottingham
Hours: Day and night shifts of 07.15 – 19.30 & 19.15 – 07.30
Salary Details: £10.00 per hour
Are you looking for a new challenge that is rewarding and will genuinely make a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a role that is varied and provides opportunities for progression? If the answer is ‘yes’, then a career in Care is just for you!
We are now recruiting Support Workers on a full or part time basis to work with adults with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism based in Sherwood. We are looking for candidates that have a real passion to support others along with delivering the highest standards of care. The ideal candidates will adopt a professional approach to our tenants care at all times whilst establishing relationships with tenants and their carers.
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full or part time positions available
- Training & Development, Care Certificate & Beyond – CareTech offers many solutions to building a successful career in the social care sector through the use of extensive training and development with the possibilities to earn care certificates along with many other certifications.
- Guaranteed hour contracts
- Paid for training – you will be compensated for your induction period and all the training you receive during that time as well.
- Paid DBS
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Care recognition awards
- To assist the senior team with the assessment of individual tenant needs, planning, delivery and evaluation of care for a number of individuals or groups of tenants / tenants, including following the clinical risk assessment plan.
- To exercise a reasonable and agreed degree of professional autonomy and make judgements and decisions in order to satisfy the expectations and demands of the job.
- To undertake clinical work-related tasks as delegated by senior staff, following appropriate training and assessment of competency.
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice.
- To liaise effectively with all stakeholders in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to tenants.
- To maintain accurate, legible records of care provided, based upon the care plan incorporating all relevant communication and liaison.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
- Level 2 Health and Social Care (Not Essential)
- Experience in a care setting (Not Essential)
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with young people and/or adults with Learning disabilities, Autism and mental health problems
Who we are:
Coveberry, is part of The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Location: Nottingham, NG7 6JL