Shift Hours: 37.5 –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team in Harrietsham.
Endurance Care provide support to adults with Mental Health conditions, Learning Disabilities and Complex needs. We focus on individualised packages of support to enable people to reach their goals of achieving and sustaining their level of independence, this is through community inclusion and partnership and working closely with community teams.
Church House is a 7 bed Supported Living Service for young adults with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills or to find motivation to regain lost skills. This may be shopping, cooking, budgeting, and other daily living skills.
We have Full Time and Part positions available.
Shifts can be long days, sleep-ins, weekends, earlies and lates.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Onsite Free Parking available.
- Specialist and Blended Service specific Training
- Excellent career development opportunities – we believe in promoting within.
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and support.
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
- Ensuring records are maintained to the highest standard.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.