Salary: £12 per hour
We’re currently recruiting an ambitious Supervisor to help us create exceptional food experiences for RA Group on a permanent casual basis.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for creating an outstanding culinary experience. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to RA Group? Here’s what you need to know before applying for a Supervisor position with Compass Group UK&I.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked and stored promptly and correctly
- Supervising a small team, creating a positive environment where you team feel welcomed and supported
- Being a responsible key holder
- Using the till, taking order and receiving payments
- Assisting with weekly bookwork and any other duties that are necessary
- Producing weekly rotas following the managers guidelines
- Placing orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Delegating where necessary and ensuring the team are pro-active at all times
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Supervisor will:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UKÕs leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/0505/99573001/52481295/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.