Salary: Up to £30,000pa (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Our team at Brunel University is seeking a Student Engagement Marketing Specialist to join their Senior Management Team. The University is a busy, bustling environment where the students’ needs are at the heart of what we provide.
As the Student Engagement Marketing Specialist you will be working closely with the client, hosting weekly meetings to discuss current affairs, topics and any events/ functions happening at the University. Through producing effective marketing campaigns across all platforms (digital, print, social media, word of mouth and many more) you will be educating both students and clients of our catering offering!
Initially you will receive support from the current Student Engagement Marketing Specialist, who will teach you the foundations of the opportunity, you will have full use of the latest marketing applications and tools to help you produce eye catching and insightful campaigns. As the role develops and progresses, the Student Engagement Marketing Specialist will work with the Central Marketing team on key catering campaigns.
Other duties will include supporting Client reviews and deliver quarterly marketing reviews demonstrating outcomes from a business perspective, networking with stakeholders across the university and externally to promote the partnership between Compass Group and Brunel University.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to take ownership of a marketing strategy in order to drive sales, increase footfall, increase spend per transaction and be part of a true partnership for our catering function.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and fun individual to join our team;
- Proven experience of increasing sales, through increased footfall, improved spend and repeat transactions to exceed budget through an effective marketing campaign
- Ability to engage all our customers to develop and drive student and staff engagement opportunities
- Experienced in communicating the marketing plan to students in an effective manner using social media and all channels of communication available on site
- Ability to gauge a range of feedback about our services through different techniques
- Highly experienced in digital marketing, social media activity and In-design
- Capable of setting tone through various marketing campaigns
- Potential to develop and progress client relationships
- Experience in a busy marketing opportunity previously
- Positive, can do working attitude
Location: Brunel University