The Store Manager is at the heart of the operation and our franchisees are always looking for new talent to lead the teams that help the Subway® brand to be the first choice for those who want to enjoy quick and nutritious meals.
Working as a Store Manager in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® franchisees are proud of their hard-working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop your career.
- Recruitment /induction and training/development of employees in line with the Subway® brand’s training requirements – you will lead by example!
- Creating and managing the staff schedule
- Checking in deliveries, order matching and daily banking
- Prepare required paperwork in relation to stock and sales. Prepare employee pay and timesheets
- Manage cash balances and minimise wastage
- Ensure 100% compliance in accordance to Subway® and council guidelines
- Perform inventory management and stock control including weekly stock take and reports
- Analyse the Weekly Sales & Inventory Report to improve the business
- Direct and undertake housekeeping activities such as maintaining store cleanliness and presentation
- Implement in store marketing material and POP in line with campaigns
- Ensure safety procedures are followed to prevent injury
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and customers
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer service amongst employees
- Handle unresolved and/or escalated customer complaints
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales, inquiries and catering for customer needs.
You may currently be working as a Catering Manager, Store Manager or Restaurant Manager – or maybe you’re an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager looking to progress your career. If you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment, then we want to hear from you!
Centre 33 Southchurch Rd Southend-On-Sea