Due to Nationalization of the retail sector in Saudi Arabia, this opportunity is only open to Saudi or GCC nationals. Please note that you are not applying to an active vacancy, your application will be considered for futures opportunities.
• Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
• Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
• Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
• Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
• Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning
• Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
• Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory
• Nurture customer relationships
• Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team
• Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance
• Ability to handle complex customer service issues; (i.e. dissatisfied customers, complaints, returns, repairs & after-sales)
• Able to use a fluent and professional dialogue with clients and staffs
• A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
• A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
• Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
• Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
• Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment.
• Fluency in English & Arabic.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.