Location: 34 Mastmaker Road, London, E14 9UB
Party Ingredients, part of Searcys, is a specialist event catering business. We are a team of event professionals with over 40 years of providing lunches, dinners, receptions, weddings and other special events. We are enthusiastic, inspired and for whom nothing is too much trouble.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- 32 days annual leave
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Access to online GP and medical benefits
- Employee assistance programme and qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Enrolment into the Searcys Champagne School
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer and give back to a charity of your choice
Salary: Up to £40,000
Working alongside the brigade, our Sous Chefs at Party Ingredients, operate out of our CPU based on The Isle of Dogs. They will support the Senior Sous and Head Chefs to ensure the quality of the food remains consistent and to high quality.
- To lead all areas of food production and be flexible to work across any section.
- To ensure all specs are followed by each member of the team.
- To assist the senior team in the development of menus.
- To manage and motivate all team members.
- To lead and set the standards for the event service.
- To ensure all Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP legislation is followed and adhered to.
- To be flexible to work across different venues, within different kitchens.
- Previous production and event work (desirable).
- Experience within a similar role, with proven team management skills.
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Able to take and accurately follow instruction.
- Be enthusastic and dynamic.
- To be passionate about the food and beverage industry.