Location: UNIT L1-1013, LEVEL 1, PHASE 2 BATTERSEA POWER STATION, BATTERSEA, London, SW11 8BJ
Searcys Champagne Bar @ Battersea Power Station
We are thrilled to announce our new opening, in the iconic Battersea Power Station. This will be the first Searcys Champagne Bars to open outside of its original and prestigious home in St Pancras.
To launch this incredible venue we are now looking for a Sous Chef to work alongside the Head Chef and lead the team to achieve amazing things!
As a Sous Chef you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys @ Battersea Power Station is looking to appoint a Sous Chef for this location.
The Venue will comprise of a stunning seafood bar and dining, ideal for a quick glass of champagne whilst shopping, or a destination dining space for an elegant dinner.
Job Type: Full Time
Annual Salary: up to £38,00pa
- Management and leadership of the kitchen including skills development.
- Ensure the staff is trained in all aspects of menu, equipment, and procedure
- Support the development of the food & beverage offer, “Menu Planner Calendar” and the delivery by the operational team.
- Ensure the delivery of agreed sales Gross Profit Margin as budgeted.
- Coordinate with Searcys St Pancras Executive Chef, ensuring all content is correctly allocated, costed and priced correctly.
- Manages all “food” orders and in ordering of light equipment.
- Help forecast accurately food volume to ensure can offer full proposition and offer even at peak volumes trading periods.
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Guests expectations are met
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service