Shift hours: Full Time
About the role…
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region – often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
- Supervise a kitchen brigade of 8 chefs and KP’s.
- Food offer includes, Street Food, Modern Classics, Deli & Salad Chop Shop and occasional hospitality supervision.
- To maintain standards, company policies and procedures.
- To lead the kitchen, manage and maintain in the absence of Head Chef.
- Oversee Hospitality and support with production as and when required.
- Drive profitability for both site and client through excellence in execution.
- Support the delivery of excellent food preparation and delivery within hospitality and Events.
- Working in line to budgetary targets & controls set out by the contract and Line Manager.
- Managing the delivery of all food production.
- Maintain all food safety / health and safety management systems within your work areas.
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures within designated areas.
- Ensure Food production/preparation and quality meets company standards.
- Manage food purchasing and storage.
- To use strong leadership skills to motivate the brigade.
- To hold chef’s meetings in the absence of either Head Chefs.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all staff are briefed on Allergens and documentation completed prior to every service.
- Experience within a Sous Chef Role (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in High Volume environment
- B&I experience advantageous
- 7061/7062 or equivalent as a minimum
- IT skills
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
Location: London Waterloo, England