Cygnet have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a confident, compassionate & committed Social Worker.
It’s an excellent opportunity to progress your career as a valued member of a supportive team.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our clients – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Cygnet Hospital Harrow:
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
- You’ll be working 37.5 hours a week in Cygnet Hospital Harrow with adults with mental health needs who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder
- Work in partnership with service users, their families and other stakeholders to assist with the recovery process
- Forge links and maintain contact with other statutory agencies
- Lead on the social care needs of service users
- Ensure that service users and their families/carers are aware of their legal rights
- Take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team
- Provide written reports to the multidisciplinary team and other professionals
- A Registered Social Worker with Social Work England
- A relevant Social Work qualification
- Experienced in working within a mental health setting, or passionate about working in this field
- Knowledgeable of safeguarding, health & safety, data protection, confidentiality issues & equality & diversity
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Skilled in report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Job Reference: CYG35023