Salary: £11.18 – £11.18
Shift hours: Permanent
Do you pride yourself in having strong computer skills? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a Site Coordinator to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors.
- To assist in the day-to-day management of the soft services provision.
- Incident management, reporting each incident onto the in-house systems.
- Conduct investigations of each reported incident and provide regular feedback.
- Complete audits and produce reports in line with the company’s policies.
- Ensure all daily work schedules are adhered to and provide additional support when required.
- Maintain staff rota’s, ensuring optimum cover always.
- Supporting departmental training plans, ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- Assisting with any staff reviews and promoting development opportunities.
- Previous experience working within security / soft service operations
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive, energetic, organised and a good communicator.
- Strong IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to deliver training.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence, with a willingness to travel to designated sites.
- You will have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.