Salary: £10.39 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Ideal candidate would be able to start at 7.30am but can be flexible for the right candidate
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Site Administrator to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Defence on a full time basis.
As a Site Administrator, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- General filing and maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Answering the telephone and deal with queries in polite and professional manner
- Order stationery
Our ideal Site Administrator will:
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Administrator before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/0507/95622001/52350640/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.