SEO Manager – 12 month FTC
Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
SEO Managers are embedded into SEO client teams providing a mix of support and leadership across SEO retainers, working on a mix of analysis, campaigns and implementation for clients. They are responsible for a mix of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research and targeting, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits as well as outreach campaigns and a number of other areas.
They have a solid grounding and understanding of SEO knowledge, and act as a support or lead in delivering SEO expertise, client management, ideas, innovation and problem solving.
SEO campaigns are a team effort and SEO Managers work closely with more senior SEO team members as well as with our Technical Search and Media Content team. Together this forms a complete SEO team around a client to produce best in class SEO campaigns that deliver against client’s business goals and objectives.
- Being responsible for the implementation and delivery of SEO retainers or campaigns according to the agreed SEO strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Responsible for all non-technical aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits
- Undertaking external link development from campaign ideation through to execution and reporting
- Supporting account teams in audience research and identification, blogger or influencer engagement, outreach and relationship management and trend spotting.
- Supporting account teams in research necessary for cross- and upselling opportunities.
- Supporting technical search teams with site migrations as and when required.
- Working towards client targets and goals within media campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of media channels, particularly SEO, and keeping up to date with marketplace and technical developments.
- Working collaboratively with other parts of the business, always putting the client at the heart of what we do.
- Communicating efficiently within account teams.
- Participating in knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Experience in SEO, preferably within an agency environment
- Strong interest in other media channels, particularly PPC
- Experience delivering outreach campaigns for clients
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrable experience of being able to write to a high standard
- Hands on experience with analytics tools
- Hands on experience with industry leading SEO tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in cross digital campaigns, preferably with PPC
- Experience working on complicated SEO campaigns for big brands
- Experience working directly with clients
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines
- Degree level, or similar qualification in Digital Marketing or related area
- Excellent Excel skills
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.