Location: St Pancras International Station, London, England, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, London, N1C 4QL
Located within the iconic St Pancras International Station, St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys is home to the longest Champagne bar in Europe and offers the ideal escape to sit back and soak up the charm of the magnificent station.
As a Senior Sous Chef you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Chef Whites Provided
- Monthly Senior Chef strategy meetings
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
St Pancras by Searcys are looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join the team and support the day to day running of the kitchen. As a Searcys Senior Sous Chef, you will have a genuine interest in creating the finest dishes, using the very best ingredients and working in London's best restaurants and events venues.
You will work closely with the team, ensuring to create a nurturing a positive environment.
Job Type: Full Time
- Management and leadership of the chefs, bakers, kitchen porters, work experience team including skills development.
- Ensure the staff is trained in all aspects of menu, equipment, and procedure
- Support the development of the food & beverage offer, “Menu Planner Calendar” and the delivery by the operational team.
- Ensure the delivery of agreed sales Gross Profit Margin as budgeted.
- Coordinate with Searcys Group Chef, ensuring all content is correctly allocated, costed and priced correctly.
- Manages all “food” orders and in ordering of light equipment.
- Help forecast accurately food volume to ensure can offer full proposition and offer even at peak volumes trading periods.
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service