Salary: Up to £65,000
Shift hours: Permanent
As our Senior HSE Manager for PPE you will be managing the health and safety and working to PPP-IML standards across a variety of sites including university day campus, military training facility and children’s facilities.
You’ll participate in lots of different events across the business as well as completing day to day tasks to ensure HSE is meeting SLAs. You’ll be ensuring that legislative compliance is maintained, updated and rolled out across the business as appropriate, risk assessing different FM sites.
Working with the Senior Management Team to ensure that all health and safety regulations are met with and adhered to!
You will need to be a leader, having an active presence onsite assessing and explaining the issues and solutions to a variety of employees.
As Senior HSE Manager you will participate in lots of different events across the business as well as completing day to day tasks to ensure HSE is meeting SLAs. You’ll be ensuring that legislative compliance is maintained, updated and rolled out across the business as appropriate, risk assessing different FM sites.
- Promote a safety culture
- Assist with proposals, presentations and mobilisations
- Complete Health and Safety audits
- Liaise with other Health and Safety, Environment and Quality professionals
- Assist in preparing units for internal and external audits
- Investigate and report on accidents, incidents, allegations of food poisoning
- Support managers by ensuring the hygiene, safety and environmental management systems are communicated; clearly understood; accessible; and implemented to meet the requirements of the relevant standards
- Support managers and teams in facilitating their performance development to deliver safety culture continuous improvement.
- Lead the engagement, buy-in and implementation of new HSE initiatives
- Support the management and development of the HSE Management Systems content on the HSE Websitee
- Provide data to Sector HSE Manager to assist in the compilation of HSE reports
- Support the development of PPP IML teams by organising external training and delivering targeted internal training to relevant teams whether Hard or Soft services within PPP IML for example:Authority to work, Work at Height, Hot Work, Ladder safety, Risk Assessments, Manual handling, Permit to Work, Isolations, COSHH, Fire, Asbestos Awareness, Food Safety
If you have experience working across lots of different sites, working with people across all levels and are passionate about health and safety, we want you to join our family!
You will need to be flexible in your working approach as the day to day is determined by the estate. For this role, you’ll need experience in Audit and General Compliance as well as experience in training and supporting across the HSE for the business.
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of current legislation and how it impacts the day to day.
Help us to provide the best possible service to our clients, we are passionate about food service and all that comes with it, apply today and be part of something amazing and unforgettable.
Location: West Midlands