We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support our Head of Commercial Finance for our Care Homes, and Retirement Living. Jewish Care’s commercial aims for Care Homes and Retirement Living include maintaining consistently high occupancy, pricing appropriately and having an efficient cost structure whilst of course maintaining safety and quality. With a turnover of over £30m and our objective is for Care Homes and Retirement Living to make a greater financial contribution to the organisation.
Care Homes are the biggest part of Jewish Care in terms of income, number of people employed and cost. As such understanding their financial performance and ensuring their financial performance is the best it can be is critical to the whole Jewish Care organisation.
This post is a full time hybrid role, with a minimum of 2 days a week onsite.
36.25 hours per week.
Part time working arrangements will be considered.
What you will be doing:
- You will put in place robust and efficient processes to produce insightful management information that makes financial performance clear to a range of stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for ensuring stakeholders understand their financial performance.
- You will put in place robust financial models and planning processes for all Care Homes, and Retirement Living long term planning (3 years), short term budgeting (1 year) and within year forecasting.
- Working on a number of initiatives, this role will proactively analyse and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
What you will need:
- Relevant financial qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Relevant sector analytical experience (adjacent sectors e.g retail/ hospitality/ consumer considered).