At Cooper Parry Wealth we want to be the best. We’re a mould-breaking, bold decision-making, award-taking team. And we want you to join us.
We’re killing it….
The wealth management industry loves talking about the latest products that will make people rich. But we’ve flipped the traditional model on its head. Quite simply, we realised it’s broken and ineffective.
That’s why we made the bold decision to do things differently. To be the best at what we do. And this is your chance to be a part of it by joining one of the most successful financial planning firms in the UK.
About the role…
Our Senior Client Services Associate role has a huge focus on working with the wider team, so collaboration and communication is at the heart of what you will do. Supporting and working with the Paraplanners and Relationship Managers you will play a huge part in delivering a “best in class” service to our clients.
You will have responsibility for our client’s data and information, making sure we are always up to date and ready to be able to deliver a fantastic service.
Some of what you can expect day to day includes:
- Regularly communicating and interacting with clients
- Administering the engagement of new clients and the servicing of existing clients
- Responsibility for keeping our client data up to date and accurate
- Helping the team to prepare, coordinate and follow up on/after Client meetings
- Successfully managing a varied workload
- Implementing new advice including wrap platform trading
- Overall ensuring a brilliant client experience
What you’ll be doing/need…
This is an important role that sits in the heart of our team so to really pull it off you need to:
- Have a passion for financial planning
- Be comfortable engaging with clients and providers and have fantastic communication skills
- Be able to build strong working relationships and be a team player
- Work well under pressure, be highly organised and focused
- Be proactive and have a positive attitude
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have well-developed analytical skills
- Be self-motivated to take ownership of your own learning and development
- Have previous experience working in administration for a Financial Planning firm, or other financial services backgrounds.
- Experience of trading on wrap platforms (desirable)
- Be working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (desirable)
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to focus on this as their long-term career aspiration. We want someone who enjoys being the hub of the team and who can be relied upon to keep our team ideals upheld.
What’s in it for you…
We are building a truly modern workplace culture… We’ve always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is ‘wear something’) to when you work (we have no ‘core hours’) and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards of their role. Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Our reward package reflects the fact our people are at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
Interested? Apply online and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.