Salary: £38,400 – £57,600
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 8 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list in 2021. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Business Analyst with a proven delivery record, responsible for deciding the analysis approach and delivering to the business needs for a financial transformation programme.
We’re looking for positive, proactive people who really believe in the values of a mutual building society, owned by its members. We want someone who knows they’ve got something special to contribute and is passionate about being part of what we do.
Senior Business Analyst technical role requirements:
• You will be excited by change and have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions, shaping and scoping the project right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
• You will have experience of taking the lead for business analysis on projects or programmes, with responsibility for the approach, critical assessment and quality of delivery. Experience of analysis, facilitation and business readiness on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential.
• You will be seen as a role model in leading and motivating a team, having significant experience of leading and directing other analysts or business staff, and forecasting resource needs for the analysis work streams.
• You will be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives.
• You understand the overarching business strategy and the impact that design decisions have on stakeholders. You’ll be able to articulate issues and design concepts clearly to stakeholders and project team members,
• You will influence opinion at all levels of the organisation, listening, challenging and collaboratively solving to deliver both business and programme outcomes, and not afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done whilst influencing others to follow.
• You will interpret and challenge business needs and work with technical teams and solution owners to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements.
• You will maintain a line of sight across multiple work streams or projects, you will be able to look for contradictions and gaps in proposed changes and make recommendations for solutions.
• You will have a proven track record of delivering Finance Transformation programmes and able to evidence comprehensive knowledge of financial processes.
• You will have a good working knowledge of a variety of change management methodologies (waterfall and agile) and the software development lifecycle.
• Financial/accountancy qualification or experience
• Experience of supporting transformation with either Oracle Fusion Cloud or Workday Financials
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park