Location: UNIT L1-1013, LEVEL 1, PHASE 2 BATTERSEA POWER STATION, BATTERSEA, London,
Searcys Champagne Bar @ Battersea Power Station
We are thrilled to announce our new opening, in the iconic Battersea Power Station. This will be the first Searcys Champagne Bars to open outside of its original and prestigious home in St Pancras.
To launch this incredible venue we are now looking for Chef de Partie to work alongside the Kitchen Manager and lead the team to achieve amazing things!
As a Chef de Partie you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys @ Battersea Power Station is looking to appoint a Chef de partie for this location.
The Venue will comprise of a stunning seafood bar and dining, ideal for a quick glass of champagne whilst shopping, or a destination dining space for an elegant dinner.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen area's
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including ordering when required as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to
- As described in the Searcy Health & Safety Policy, including best practices to ensure personal hygiene at all times.
- Demonstrate Personal Development.
- Any other reasonable request by the Senior Management.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a chef de partie
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.