Salary: £10.9 per hour
We’re recruiting an enthusiastic Room Attendant who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class guest services for the Venues Collection on a permanent casual basis
As a Room Attendant, you will support our team to help us deliver truly incredible experiences. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate at Eastwood Hall. From leisure breaks, weddings and celebrations to conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Eastwood Hall is part of The Venues Collection – a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
Could you shine as the Venue Collection’s next Room Attendant? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing payments on the cash register with both cash and card
- Undertaking portering duties to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Ensuring counters are fully stocked and displayed according to brand standards
- Preparing drinks at the bar to an excellent standard
- Delighting customers with flawless customer service
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Room Attendant will:
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/3001/94199001/52544386/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.