An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Residential Support Worker/Team Leader to join our team at our brand new home in Bromyard.
APPLY TODAY!!!! *£500- WELOME BONUS
For 30 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of emotional, behavioural & complex interpersonal behavioural needs.
Branas Isaf Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Your role as a Team Leader for Branas Isaf is to encourage our children and young people towards a brighter future. Supporting young people to thrive both within personal relationships and the wider society that they live.
Team Leader Essential
- 1-year experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children & Young People Award or equivalent
- Experience of working within and leading a team
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Willing and able to be part of Management on call system
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 4-week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded Leadership and Management training programme
- Face to face therapeutic/specialist training
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Free parking
- Employee Benefit system
- *Refer a friend ‘Scheme’ reward system – earn up to £1000
- *WELCOME BONUS £500
Interested then apply today!
All applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion
* Terms and Conditions apply
Residential Team – Bromyard – [SYS-3924]
Location: Worcester, WR6 5TF