Salary: € 15.50
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie (Galway City)
Salary: €15.50 (+20% Sunday Premium)
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef.
The successful Chef De Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
What we’ll give
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
And many more benefits
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a local company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each one of our clients.
We are a leading foodservice and hospitality provider across the Island of Ireland. We believe in creating meaningful food experiences for our clients and customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with a wide range of innovative dining solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.