Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Relief Care Assistant to join our Care team. The role of Care Assistant is based on a rota basis which may include evening and weekend shifts. This is a pivotal position to help ensure our residents live a meaningful life and feel involved within their community.
The role of Care Assistant will involve the delivery of Care Services within our Care Homes to excellent standards.
This role is for bank staff working on as and when required basis for day shifts from 8am to 8pm
What you will be doing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Care Assistant in our friendly and dedicated team. This is a key role supporting residents. You will:
- Assist residents with personal care, food and drink and administering medication
- Support residents in all activities of daily living to maximise wellbeing and promote choice, independence, and dignity
- Provide encouragement and companionship by engaging with residents and other stakeholders
- Support with recreational activities
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained)
- Be naturally compassionate and able to demonstrate integrity, through treating our residents fairly and with respect
- Have a willingness to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents
- Ability to work shifts (including weekends and evenings)