Location: Hartwell, Northampton
Hours: 37.5 per week flexible to work day and night shifts
Salary: Days £18.54, nights £20.54 per hour
The Oakleaf Group has firmly established itself as one of the leading providers of community based brain injury rehabilitation, providing clients with a high standard of nursing care and an intensive therapeutic rehabilitation programme.
Due to further ongoing development The Oakleaf Group is seeking to recruit full-time qualified nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD). Student nurses who are due to qualify are also welcome to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established service for adults who require nursing care, personal care and rehabilitation programs because of their long-term neurological conditions including acquired brain injury.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension
- NMC Renewal Paid
- 247.5 hrs annual leave entitlement per year
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free DBS check
Criteria for the role:
- RGN or RMN Qualified with a valid NMC PIN
- Patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Able to work on a shift rota including nights
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Medication management
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes
- Deliver prescribed care to a defined group of patients that reflect their individual needs
- Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Care team
- Understand and participate in relevant quality improvement processes and clinical governance
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Location: Northampton, NN7 2EY