Shift Hours: Monday to Friday plus on call –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
The National Care Group are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join our team in Calne.
This is a BRAND NEW 7 bed Residential home for adults with a primary diagnosis of learning disability.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Registered Manager to hit the ground running and join us at our brand new service in Calne
This opportunity will be perfect for someone who has the experience, confidence and ability to set up a new service and who has a wealth of skills and knowledge gained from supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Workers do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £38,000
- Joining Bonus
- 33 Days annual leave inclusive of bank / public holidays
- First class, engaging care specific training for you and your teams
- Unrivalled career development opportunities – we believe in promoting from within!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance – Death in Service
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Rewards and recognition for your hard work
The Registered Manager Role:
The Registered Care Manager will ensure high-quality person-centred support is provided to all people supported in line with organisational objectives, CQC requirements and other statutory bodies. You will initiate and implement professional, administrative home services and financial arrangements, training and care/support planning within the home.
- To engage with the service-user client base.
- To develop and implement a system to ensure that Statement of Purpose, Policies and Procedures are relevant, up to date and fully compliant with all legislative and contractual requirements and reflect best practice.
- To maintain a high quality and homely living environment that, always, is conducive to the needs of service users.
- To ensure that suitable staff are always on duty through the effective management of staff rotas, training plans and staff leave.
- To participate in the process of planning and delivery of a familiarisation plan for any person admitted to the home.
- To ensure, in conjunction with MDT colleagues, that care plan agreements are adhered to by all parties in the day-to-day running of the home.
- To ensure effective communication with all concerned.
- To provide regular supervision for the care team and ensure that regular team meetings are held involving all appropriate parties.
- To ensure proper records are kept including all supervision and team meetings.
- To provide annual appraisals for all staff and ensure that their training and development needs are met and that they comply with any training requirements and progress according to agreed development plans.
- To contribute to staff training as required and to the induction of new care staff to the home.
- To manage Support Team members to work effectively and efficiently within a Multidisciplinary Team to provide rehabilitation and the wellbeing support for clients
- Providing physical care and psychological support to each individual client based on an assessment of their condition, abilities and capabilities
The Ideal Registered Care Manager:
We are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and help us recruit, develop, and successfully lead a large staff team to provide an outstanding service that works in partnership with the people we support. You will have:
- Experience managing a Residential Service.
- Ideally with experience with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practices