Role: Registered Manager
Location: Ditchingham, Norfolk
Hours: Full time Hours
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 (dependant on experience)
An opportunity has arisen for a strong and dedicated leader to take on the role of Registered Manager (RGN/RMN) at All Hallows Specialist Neurological Rehabilitation Centre. The centre supports men and women with complex healthcare needs having experienced a brain injury, stroke or other neurological event.
As the Registered Manager, you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore you will have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector. The Registered Manager is expected to take overall responsibility for their assigned unit, providing a high quality, safe, supportive environment in order to care for residents within this specialist area meeting the identified physical, mental and social care needs and meeting all CQC requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5% pension contribution plan
- NMC registration paid
- Paid breaks
- 28 days paid leave plus Bank holidays
- Free meals when on duty
- Discounted shopping scheme
Necessary Skills and Qualifications as Registered Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) for a minimum of 4 years, with management experience and training .
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Qualification in Management is preferable
The successful candidate will be enraptured by the prospect of leading the service to be seen as a centre of excellence by all who come into contact with it.
If this sounds like you, or someone you aspire to be please submit your CV and cover letter describing how you could make a difference to our organisation.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Location: Bungay, NR35 2QL