Salary: Up to £27,600 plus benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Catering Manager looking after a number of kitchens based across the Midlands. The role will be home based with regular travel to sites.
The Regional Catering Manager will be responsible for a catering team across 18 kitchens, ensuring the provisions and service delivered meet our contractual requirements.
The ideal candidate should have an NVQ or equivalent chef qualification, be a fantastic communicator and have proven experience within a similar role.
Our wealth of experience partnering Government Agencies means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs. Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
- Have a strong understanding of the catering service offers contained within the client contract
- Ensure the contract is being delivered in a profitable way and manage costs for the client and Sodexo
- Manage the catering food production teams
- Ensure that all the duties and tasks under your control are covered by the staff available.
- Ensure that the preparation, presentation and service are carried out to comply with company standards.
- Provide high personal standards of performance, hygiene and appearance.
- communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality.
- Ensure that all products are well presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- Ensure all necessary food supplies, and related items.
- Hold governance on the daily on menus and recipes.
- Provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department and deal with customer requests promptly.
- Ensure counter presentation, back up and service is to the Company’s standard.
- Ensure that all kitchens areas under your control are left clean and tidy at the end of each service.
- Ensure always that Company, and statutory regulations of hygiene and safety are adhered to by all members of staff under your control.
- 706/2 or NVQ2 chef qualification, or equivalent
- Leadership and People Management Planning and Organising
- Previous experience of operating in a similar environment
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example, health and safety, hygiene
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience of delivering training
- Understand Service Excellence and deliver Service excellence at all time
Location: Home Based – The Midlands, England