Salary: £18000 – £19500
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Due to a period of significant growth, National Care Group are currently recruiting for an Recruitment Administrator to join our team. The focus of this role will be the on boarding of new candidates, ensuring they are compliant and ready to start and to provide support to the Recruitment Team.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £18,000-£19500 per annum dependent on experience.
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Producing and maintaining reports for the Onboarding Team Leader.
- Build and maintain relationships with all Managers across all of our businesses via telephone and Team meetings and at times Face-to-Face.
- Carrying out processes and support for new starters including chasing of missing documents and assistance with our applicant tracking system.
- Contacting and chasing references.
- Organising right to work documentation
- Processing DBS Checks
- Allocating Training
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To apply for this positions you must have:
- A strong background within this role is essential, and you will have knowledge and experience of recruitment practices
- Understanding or experience within the care sector.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with time management and organisational skills
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
- Confident to make decisions
- Excellent professional communicator
- Organised and ability to prioritise.