Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
Electrolux is a white goods company. Their mission is to create better living, and they have done this for 100 years. They strike the right balance between brand building and ecommerce, having recently launched their own D2C platform.
Zenith have been their global media agency since 2013, and this partnership keeps on strengthening every year, recently expanding to a global scope.
The Programmatic Manager will help to oversee the EMEA programmatic and display scope, with remit over full funnel Programmatic strategy, planning and activation. This account will include always on performance campaigns and branding for key initiatives, so experience working on clients across the funnel will be valuable.
The Programmatic Manager will deliver on four key objectives:
1. Strategic Thought Leadership
Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge across all global Programmatic platforms including DV360, TTD & Amazon, drive innovation and constantly refine strategic approach by executing test & learns, pitching and executing activity on new platforms, participating in alpha/beta tests, securing agency or category firsts.
2. Account Growth & Maturity
Grow and develop the account, consistently improving performance, increasing investment and diversifying platform/product adoption.
3. Team Management
Effectively manage client deliverables, developing techniques to appropriately prioritize and distribute workload and responsibilities across the team. Ensure client needs are met and seek ways to improve efficiency through implementing new processes or tools.
4. Developing Direct Reports
Set challenging and stretching tasks to grow the expertise and confidence of direct and indirect reports. Provide on the job training, construct compelling development plans and hold frequent development discussions to inspire and motivate team members.
This role will report into the Programmatic Associate Director in the Zenith Global Programmatic team, a rapidly growing and successful team of 50+ Programmatic experts based in London and the Publicis Global Delivery team in India / LATAM.
The Programmatic Manager will be supported by 4 specialists based in our PGD hub in India.
- End-to-end account and campaign management for your clients which includes media planning, finance, campaign setup, optimisation, and reporting
- Own the day-to-day relationship with key stakeholders including planners/account team and client
- Contribute towards programmatic strategy and media planning; recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Coordinate campaign requirements such as assets and tags to ensure timely campaign setup
- Oversee pacing and performance across all campaigns for assigned client accounts
- Manage all expectations for campaign performance, material requirements and campaign timings in advance of setup
- Be the programmatic expert for the client on campaign performance and optimisation, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve the client’s business objectives
- Manage Programmatic Executive/Senior Executive and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD) support
- Understand and effectively communicate the Zenith Global Programmatic proposition, technology and processes as related to the current and prospective agency accounts for which you are responsible.
- Support the Programmatic Associate Director on areas that will further the Zenith Global Programmatic team’s development and product offering.
- Support with encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing
- Build training materials and best practice documentation to cascade down to the team
- Create and present case studies which showcase strong performance and innovative solutions
- Attend relevant internal, client, media owner and technology partner meetings and events as appropriate
- Contribute to new business initiatives and workflows (i.e. written proposal submissions, idea development, pitch slides and account transitions)
- Design measurement solutions which showcase the efficacy of campaigns
- Support with the career progression and line management of Programmatic Executive and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD) support
- An extensive background in programming
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in major DSPS (i.e. Google’s DV360, Amazon AAP, Tradedesk) and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. Good knowledge around recruitment, performance management best practice, motivation, development plans and issue resolutions
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts.
- Be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organized and capable of working independently
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.