Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
The Programmatic Account Manager is an end-to-end role with oversight on all from media planning through to campaign management.
You’ll work across an exciting client and be responsible for contributing towards client success, and the Zenith Global Programmatic team’s growth and offering.
- The campaign management element of the role will involve delivering and maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up across a variety of demand-side platforms whilst providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve your client’s business objectives.
- The account management element of the role will involve working with stakeholders such as planners/account team and the client on strategy and planning, so you must be able to provide thought-leadership to clients, maintain a top-level view of programmatic strategy, develop strong relationships, identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies, and communicate this effectively.
Previous hands-on media planning experience with some exposure to major demand-side platforms is needed coupled with strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and preferably some trafficking experience with CM360 or similar campaign management systems, though this is non-essential.
You will also be working with the Programmatic Director on some of the wider projects to drive the programmatic team’s offering forward for Zenith Global clients. Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on Zenith.
The primary client that this candidate will support is TORK which is a part of Essity. Tork is the leading global brand in workplace hygiene. We support TORK on multi-market activity across planning, buying and reporting across a range of programmatic Display, Video & Native.
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions.
TORK would be the primary account however time would also be spent across our other Global brands.
The Zenith Global Programmatic Team manages an exciting portfolio of global brands so they’re numerous opportunities to get involved and support on the wider portfolio.
- End-to-end account and campaign management for your clients which includes media planning, finance, campaign setup, optimisation, and reporting
- Own the day-to-day relationship with key stakeholders including planners/account team and client
- Contribute towards programmatic strategy and media planning; recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Coordinate campaign requirements such as assets and tags to ensure timely campaign setup
- Oversee pacing and performance across all campaigns for assigned client accounts
- Manage all expectations for campaign performance, material requirements and campaign timings in advance of setup
- Be the programmatic expert for the client on campaign performance and optimisation, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve the client’s business objectives
- Manage Programmatic Executive/Senior Executive and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD) support
- Understand and effectively communicate the Zenith Global Programmatic proposition, technology and processes as related to the current and prospective agency accounts for which you are responsible.
- Support the Programmatic Director on areas that will further the Zenith Global Programmatic team’s development and product offering.
- Support with encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing
- Build training materials and best practice documentation to cascade down to the team
- Create and present case studies which showcase strong performance and innovative solutions
- Attend relevant internal, client, media owner and technology partner meetings and events as appropriate
- Contribute to new business initiatives and workflows (i.e. written proposal submissions, idea development, pitch slides and account transitions)
- Design measurement solutions which showcase the efficacy of campaigns
- Support with the career progression and line management of Programmatic Executive and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD) support
- This position reports to the Programmatic Director
- Previous experience within programmatic
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in major DSPS (i.e. Google’s DV360, Amazon AAP, Tradedesk) and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. Good knowledge around recruitment, performance management best practice, motivation, development plans and issue resolutions
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts.
- Be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organized and capable of working independently
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.