Who are we
Warner Leisure Hotels, a member of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family.
What began as a holiday village in 1932 is now a collection of 15 hotels showcasing
British history, food, music and theatre in stunning locations across England
and North Wales. Importantly too, we’re exclusively for adults.
on the search for a Product Owner to join us at our Hemel support centre and share our passion to
make one of the UK’s most-loved hospitality brands the best it can possibly be.
Perhaps this’ll be your niche too? We’d love to find out.
What are we looking for?
As part of the Warner Digital team, you will support the delivery
and management of digital products that delight our guests and support with
business objectives. The role will focus on helping guests to search and book
their holiday at Warner, working closely with a cross-functional team of
designers and developers to achieve shared goals. This role will focus on a
specific journey step, while working with the Product Manager on the end-to-end
What will I be doing?
- Champion the Warner guest in the search and book journey; ensure that solutions are created to meet guest needs
- Responsible for specific elements of product discovery to include (where relevant) user research, analytics, market research and experimentation
- Support the execution of the product road-map for specific journey steps to achieve the objectives and outcomes set
- Contribute end-to-end product development including writing user stories, prototyping, documentation, technical build, test and go to market
- Ensure that the wider Warner team and key stakeholders are aware of the product area, It’s milestones and developments
- Ensure that the look and feel of the product is based on agreed brand strategy and guidelines
- Ensure compliance along with the safety and privacy of our guests
- Supports Product Manager with
monthly and quarterly road map planning
do I need?
of modern digital technologies used to create and deliver solutions for
guests and business opportunities
of working in a digital product environment, using agile methodologies, to
in using data, insights, and expertise to make product recommendations
communication and stakeholder skills, comfortable presenting to key
stakeholders and bringing together business areas, e.g. content management,
brand and marketing
with digital product team to deliver solutions that positively impact KPIs
and business scorecard
Product Manager with monthly and quarterly road map planning
The benefits of working with us
Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance through our Holiday Buy Scheme
- Hybrid working via our Warner offices located in Hemel Hempstead
Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands
Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further
discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
earning potential through the Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to fantastic discounts offers with many national brands and retailers through our ‘My Bourne Hub’ page
- Access to use the Company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees
and Apprenticeship level)
- Immediate access to Well-being support through our EAP provider and team pages
Join us and you’ll be part of one great team, creating superb
breaks behind-the-scenes. Whatever role you have, one thing’s for sure:
you’ll have our full support to develop yourself, gain skills and
qualifications and create the career you’ve always dreamed of. Guests might be
our VIPs – but in our eyes, you are too.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bourne Leisure Head Office, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4YL