Salary: Attractive hourly rate plus benefits.
The purpose of this role is to operate the Plant machinery and equipment to maintain and improve performance, ensuring a safe operating environment at all times and a high standard of product quality is maintained throughout the shift.
• Comply with Health & Safety regulations, Quality Standards and Site Policies and procedures
• To ensure product conforms to documented standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
• To monitor progress of workload and report any issues to your Team Leader
• Help to ensure production targets and other KPI’s are achieved
• To complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
• Set up and operate machinery and conduct appropriate checks
• Adjust Machine settings to achieve required quality standards according to current specifications/lockdown protocols
• Maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of machinery
• Complete other miscellaneous task as instructed by your Team Leader/Manager
• Prior experience in a plastics, mining, and steel or water treatment environment would be beneficial however full training will be provided
• Ability to work well in a team
• FLT, Reach, Counterbalance licence would be an advantage
Hours per week: 0