Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
This newly created role will lead the recently expanded paid social scope for one of Zenith Global’s most loyal clients, Electrolux, a Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer, with a mission to create better living. They have pursued this mission for 100 years, through their Swedish values and a sustainable relationship with nature. Zenith has been Electrolux’s global media agency since 2013, and this partnership keeps strengthening every year. In 2023, Zenith Global was awarded a global scope, to be delivered by a central hub led from London.
The Performance Director will work with the paid social, programmatic and paid search associate directors to deliver best-in-class performance media strategy and ensure faultless execution of brand building and ecommerce advertising campaigns on global channels (Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter “X”, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest).
The Performance Director will deliver on four key objectives:
Strategic Thought Leadership
Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge across all global performance media platforms and refine the brand’s strategic approach, by identifying, pitching and executing test & learns to consistently improve performance.
Account Growth & Maturity
Grow and develop the account, driving innovation, increasing investment and diversifying platform/product adoption.
Effectively manage client deliverables, developing techniques to appropriately prioritize and distribute workload and responsibilities across the team. Ensure client needs are met and seek ways to improve efficiency through implementing new processes or tools.
Developing Direct Reports
Set challenging and stretching tasks to grow the expertise and confidence of direct and indirect reports. Provide on the job and hold frequent development discussions to inspire and motivate team members.
This role will report into the Global Performance Lead in the Zenith Global Performance team, a rapidly growing and successful team of over 200 performance media experts based in London, Colombia and India.
The performance director will have line reporting responsibility of four associate directors (2x paid search, 1x programmatic, 1x paid social) and their respective sub teams of c. 25 people across the UK and India.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and other members of the team.
- Work tirelessly to increase the capabilities of the hubs and individual skillsets.
- Define and develop the hubs organizational approach, implement, and develop efficient standard processes across the team to streamline tasks.
- Champion best practice and always strive to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Lead a working group of programmatic experts to explore new possibilities in a subject area. Identify tests across the ZGlobal clients, create testing framework and shout about results.
- Deliver thought leadership and POVs across industry topics and share with the wider agency.
- Help facilitate a strong ‘team’ ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership.
- Develop and grow client confidence so that we can increase the agencies responsibilities.
- You are currently an associate director or senior account manager in a digital team
- Experience planning, managing and activating a high volume of campaigns for Programmatic and Display across different DSP’s – DV360 & TTD both important.
- Advanced knowledge of the programmatic supply ecosystem and best in breed strategies and partners across EMEA.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a team of 4+ people: hiring and developing talent, training, conducting appraisals, as well as performance management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients
- Demonstrable examples of driving innovation in Biddable media
- Be solution driven and innovative in drivig performance for your accounts
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for the teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy
- Good knowledge of all digital elements – Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc.
Great to have
- Experience managing large high-profile brand campaigns.
- Experience planning, managing, and activating programmatic campaigns across multi-markets.
- Experience managing multi-agency teams or experience working with a remote resource model.
- Been part of a management/leadership team focusing not only on their account team but a wider team.
- Experience with GA360, Adobe analytics and audience activation.
- Team leadership.
- Client satisfaction and YoY spend increase.
- Positive support on team management & training.
- Strong support on thought leadership in programmatic and integration into overall mix.
- Positive relationship with Head of Programmatic, Programmatic Director and Client Business Directors.
Two stage interview process, including a response to brief presentation task.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.