Location: Blackrock, Dublin, Dublin,
- Blackrock, Dublin
- €13.00 per hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- To provide a friendly, efficient, and excellent service to patients and customers at all times.
- Promote a patient centered culture of openness and responsiveness to positive and constructive patient feedback and ensuring patient dignity, respect and choice is a priority.
- Promote the delivery of a high standard of care to all patients.
- Provide meals to patients, customers and visitors.
- Be aware of allergen information and dietary requirements for all patients.
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Numerate, counting cash may be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
- Garda Vetting is required for the role